Monday, May 11, 2009

ANY DAY IS A GREAT DAY TO BE...




GRATEFUL for...

**however i got here...right here. right now.

**the flickers of browns and greens in the forest of her eyes...

**...when she looks at me...

**3 exams down, 1 to go...hardest one remains, which will make the after-party that much sweeter

**getting to be a cheerleader for 2 of my favorite people later this week...

**true colors shown and confirmation that they don't look good on me in any way...

**listening ears/listening eyes--i have so missed both...

**seeing and talking to C/VW...we have our own way, don't we?

**someone thinking i'm mythical...

**short trips to make up for long waits...

**my "whoa" at pluckers...

**hanging out with my sunshine...brightens any day

**fucker. 

**ugh...i love you though...

**dropping the "demure" for a little bit...that look. that persona. no second thoughts. lol

**the fact that neither of you ever just let the other one make it--it is quite entertaining for me. hahahaah

**learning you...learning me...20 questions aint go nothing on us...

**my baby sister's 15th birthday in 5 days...have to show gratitude for the good things about that so that i don't slip into the "my baby's not a baby anymore" place...lol

**ms. badu's ballad being on the backburner for right now--presently looking in another direction...

**clean breaks...they say when you break a bone, it's better to have a clean break than a jagged fracture that can cut and really miss up other things that are going on around it...hmm, yeah...grateful for the clean break...

**bachelorette meals...i have been getting a little more adventurous....gotta do better tho. lol

**more time with my godson...man, he's a great kid....i love that little dude...

**kisses and blushes...and our own way of saying goodbye

**comfort and ease...and an intuition that is both scary and makes me feel so "known"...

**the creepy 3some...lol the electricity thing was too much...creepy lol


don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...
--bRandy

4 comments:

Shelle said...

i didn't know you liked gargoyles, griffins, and unicorns, and____, and______ and _____ lol
oh i crack myself UP!!

brandi said...

bachelorette meals... I'm working on that too. I had two cold hot dogs and two slices of cheese last night. I will feel like cooking in a few days...

Ebony Stewart said...

bRANDY!
Good list. Hope you do well on your tests, go get em!!! Lol.

Anonymous said...

too dang tired to log in. It was good to see you last week. MAN.. Two Charming, January Mother Hubbards, with a passion for CHUCKS and VWS? They ain't ready. LOL.. Good luck on the test.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger