Thursday, May 28, 2009

A DAY LATE...BUT NOT A DOLLAR SHORT...



Grateful for...


**you.


**changes in plans and the ability to go with the flow...


**flexible profs who love me...


**jobs that allow me to do me for the most part...i have 2 really great bosses...


**your enthusiasm and support even in light of your own struggles and issues...methinks you were right about your future in-law lol


**a very worthy challenger...you are quite good...gotta pull all the tricks outta my hat to keep up, i see...i like...


**time with the fruits of your branches...they are SO amazing...such beautiful reflections of you...love those personalities--so unique, so free, so funny, so themselves and not afraid to be so...even with a stanky leg, lol


**my baby sister making the varsity volleyball team as a sophomore--they cut some juniors/seniors to make room for her...but then, she is a junior olympian :)


**finally being able to get what's on the inside...out...you beat me to the punch, but i've been at this for a long, long time...


**the fact that you beat me to the punch...and how you did so...*swoon* lol


**7-day return/exchange policies...and the fact that it's now been 9...oh well :)

**how excited the kolaches made him...it was unexpected, but cool...

**stealth/covert ops with my gang of little soldiers...j-boogie, kamburger, t-car, and bow wow..that's the crew i run with...they couldn't keep us from where we wanted to be...

**you making it in time to watch the colors of sunset with me...

**cafepress.com....that was a fun game...thank goodness it was going too fast for me to actually purchase anything...though there are a few i might have to get back at...

**baby beauty helping me "get points"...made me smile

**everyone seeing the difference...

**friends who show their excitement, love, and support...it means more than you know...

**for the browns and greens in the deep forests of her eyes...

**for vulnerability and trust...wow.

**for loving you...

**for learning how you got to be you...

**for loving you more with each thing that i learn...

**for fruity pebbles, coffee, younger brothers, '57 chevys, RVs, etc...etc...etc...

**for my godson making the honor roll...i'm so proud of him

**for time with sunshine...it's nice to get double my pleasure, double my fun sometimes (mind OUT of the gutter people)...

**for 1 day of JUST US...been a long time coming...and i wouldn't have changed a thing...

**for this lifetime realities...screw the possibilities...

**dreams come true...literally.

**the state of my life right now...i am so grateful...truly...

**that you love me...

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

3 comments:

brandi said...

mmmmm... fruity pebbles...

Ebony Stewart said...

Lol @ Brandi.
Good list...hugs!

Shelle said...

ROFLMAO @ the pic..ohh if they only knew
the rest just makes me smile


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger