Sunday, October 11, 2009

GREAT...FULL...




for:

**this life, this love...this life. this love. whew...this life, this love (so nice, had to say it thrice).

**falling in love with us...it's one thing to fall in love with the person, something else entirely to fall in love with the relationship/couple...

**quality time...much needed

**ranch pork chops...wow....

**good days at work...

**introspection...lots and lots of introspection lately

**my truths...being more honest with myself about the things that make me vulnerable--scary as hell, but freeing at the same time...

**the lighter side of the sun...

**these skies still continuing to amaze me...

**housewarming gifts that make us both smile--as much for the sentiment as for the actual gifts...so sweet.

**a fun night out together...and seeing my girl finally after 2 years--it's funny we talk everyday, but it was still so nice to actually put eyes on each other...and happy birthday to a cool ass chick :)

**mom coming to visit and continuing to bond with the queen and the princess...

**fun times with the poets...great group of crazy ass folks :)

**that we sometimes get overwhelmed...hurts so good...

**the browns and greens in the deep forests of her eyes...

**my life is great...i'm just so happy.

**doing it my way...i like my way--never gave it enough credit before...

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

2 comments:

Shelle said...

*giggles* yeah its real good huh?
..i like your way too...glad you have room now to be yourself :)

my coffee is always said...

niccceeeeee!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger