Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ATTITUDE FOR GRATITUDE...


Well for starters, I feel grateful that I have time to do this list today...I'm still hella busy, but that's the norm--but I'm glad that I can edge in a few minutes for this...it's important.


also, i'm grateful for:

**beautiful days...although i spend most of my day inside, it's nice to know they're out there.

**a great weekend of fun, laughter, reconnections, wii, and no stress

**my little gremlin...ahh, i love ya.

**coffee.

**strikes on wii bowling...ahh, gotta love 'em.

**13 points...with interest.

**my trial brief being out of my hands and becoming my professor's headache, not mine.

**my 3 beautiful godchildren...no really, they're gorgeous. one of whom turns 1 this saturday--happy birthday chucky (don't ask, lol!) 

**co-godparenting. 

**looking into your eyes...still gets me every. single. time.

**the feel of wings on my face...

**my best friend's laugh...still gets me every. single. time.

**getting caught. haha "don't think i don't know what the hell is going on!!"

**my best friend's willingness (err, insistence) on coming to help me unpack and decorate next weekend after my move...ahh, she knows me well. haha

**law school and all it's intricacies.  i do love it here.

**that i was informed that my grateful list has a group of followers--thanks for the heads-up kim, i will be sure to keep that in mind and stay on my game--no slacking. haha

**my friend and law school partner in crime, Lisa...she's the best.

**friends that won't let me stay in my cave too long and leave multiple messages telling me they love me, want to see me, and are here when i'm ready...and don't give me a hard time when i finally call them back...simply invite to me dinner.  See you at the arts festival on Saturday!

**our talks...coming to more and more understanding...for this i'm very grateful.

**you. you are beautiful...in every way.

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing...but is potentially just as important...
-bRandy

3 comments:

Shelle said...

...smile...

brandi said...

I watched everyone wii bowl this weekend, but didn't participate because I stink. Maybe I need to check my attitude and join in the fun... someone's gotta lose, right? :)

bRandy said...

@ brandi...yep--i lost every time, lol


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger