Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GRATEFUL WEDNESDAYS...

This one will have to be quick and to the point...

i'm moving.

**for new beginnings...

**for evolution...

**for reality checks...they never bounce. gotta remember that.

**for the fact that a lovely thing never truly dies, only transforms into another type of loveliness....

**for the fact that when i just misspelled loveliness (above) and used the correction function, one of the options was "learn this word"--not just "correct if for me"...

**for being over the notion of climbing fruitless trees.  

**you win. and in that sense, maybe we both win.

**see above (for you too.)

**for flowers in hair...

**the fact that i'm voluntarily going to be without tv for the next month (unless i get a roommate before then)...

**the freedom to be me...i'm really enjoying myself..

**for "learning you" talks...

**truth...in all its forms...all the time.

**personal questions that aren't so personal...

**that my mom is finally back out of the hospital...again.

**that my best friend will be here in 2 days :)

**that my best friend will place eyes upon love in 4 days...

**for the smile you put on my face and in my heart...

**for the way a peanut tastes once you get past that damned hard shell...

**for taking a break from moving to do this...now i'm motivated to knock it out.

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing...but is potentially just as important...
-bRandy

4 comments:

brandi said...

I really don't enjoy the process of physically moving, but I am always happy when I get settled in. I hope you get to unpack soon! Miss ya friend!

CousinSarah said...

I love you mama....

Yes...love in 4 days...wonderfully terrifying...

You're growing more beautiful everday...keep reaching ma...we think youre pretty damn fabulous too...

Shelle said...

yes to new beginnings and the freedom to just be "b" lol...

Ebony Stewart said...

Good list, glad mom is doing well!
Hearts curve


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger