Wednesday, April 29, 2009

THANK YOU TIME...

i'm rewarding myself for finally trudging through my entire Civil Procedure outline by getting to do my grateful list...


**for the way i found out there are so many different shades of green...beautiful...

**for instant messenger...

**for a friend who helped me say "wish i was there. you are special to me"...

**for having someone to say it to...

**for completing my first year of law school...still have finals, but yesterday was officially my last class day!!

**for making the ADR/Negotiations traveling team...wonder where it'll take me, who i'll meet, and what i'll learn...exciting.

**for everyone's support and caring about the results of the competition/tryouts...

**for best friends who really love me to death...and the mutual feeling.

**for exec board position at the regional level..reppin' BLSA (Black Law Student Assoc)

**for wanting to surprise you twice in a week--didn't get to either time, but the feeling of wanting to is nice...

**for love...in all its forms

*for evolution...

**for no t.v. for a month (and now that the Spurs are out of the playoffs that eliminates the only exception so truly now, no more until May 22nd).

**for yet another reminder that climbing that fruitless tree holds no benefit to me...

**for mom's pride...she's beside herself right now--far more excited than i am, but so cute.

**for baby sister's ankle injury not keeping her out of her last tournament...superstar.

**for a brother who has grown up to be such a unique and cool person...he's different, he's hilarious, and i love the man he's becoming.

**for his girlfriend...who helped with a lot of the logistics of that...lol

**for someone to go thru this with...we always seem to mirror...

**for pictures looking up at cameras that leave me speechless....except to say, "wow".

**for a 3some far better than anyone whose mind is in the gutter could imagine....

**for minds that regularly reside in the gutter--welcome to my world.

**for the fact that, this week, this list could go on and on....

but back to my studies...

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...
--bRandy

3 comments:

brandi said...

Congrats Brandy, I am so proud of you. I can't wait until you're famous and I can say- I remember the ROOTBEER days... I miss you friend!

Shelle said...

yes, so proud of you...no t.v?? wow really?
and...smile

CousinSarah said...

Lovely list my heart, Im loving having more of you!

I love our minds and hearts, how they work and how much they connect us to each other.

Im so proud of you-for so many reasons-both on the list and not. Love you mama


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger