Monday, June 15, 2009

AN ATTEMPT...


...to put my gratitude into words (2 weeks worth)...so bare with me...



for:

**you...in my space...and making it ourspace...

** "she is so warm"..."nice to feel that kind of love in a room"..."hugs..."--my mom

**viva Las Vegas...where to even begin?? zumanity, "becky/christina, aint she fine?", bathroom girl, diego, m&m world, thief, nyny, walking the green mile, 1983, window smudges, something new, and uhh...that other thing--you know the one.

**candlelight, drinks, and games...

**my ass finally catching on to the fact that you can make more than one word at a time in scrabble...my score thanks me for that...still haven't beaten the queen yet though...

**UNO...where my self-esteem is reborn hahaha

**rummy...where we BOTH can be winners, lol

**spending the day with my friend last sunday...it was nice...and so is your spot. invite me back soon...please.

**last week's storm...zeus got what she conjured up, lol

**my brother and his fiance coming to spend the night with me tonight, ahh quality time...

**Italian chicken...oh man i shouldn't have said it, now i can taste it and i want some! You hit that out of the park my love...

**central market and green chile chicken soup that made ya SO happy...

**hanging out with my family...she included...i was in heaven...

**oxygen bars and electromagnetic massages...it was weird, but nice lol

**my ability to be resourceful and get my schedule/situation laid out so i can spend time where i want, even if it takes effort or maneuvering--never giving up...somehow things tend to fall in place, and yes, i do tend to help them along...lol

** "baby"....no words.

**still finding hidden cards...you are good.

**polka dot thong, pink pasties, and slings...you are both sworn to secrecy about the details, lmao

**summer school being over for me soon...and having a month and a half of a real break from school...love it, but need it.

**the beach...coming soon

**waking up to heaven 9 times in a row...great number.

**trading inhibitions for comfort...it's safe here.

**yo' fffface. lmao

**my potatoes...if i can make YOU ask for something that I cook by request...oh yeah, i'm grateful lol

**demi and ashton...and kolaches for bruce

**sparkling promises...

**baby beauty's hard work paying off...hope she gets that cell phone now...

**her first paycheck...and not blowing it, lol

**him...he is just so dang cute...killa kam, killa kam

**going swimming...fun...and of course interesting

**fruity pebbles, cheeze nips (you need to get some cheese-its in ya life! lol), 12 different juices, tito's, gin, rasberry chipotle sauce, and whatever else we could scrape up in this bachelor pad, lol...

**2 toothbrushes in the holder...nice.

**you liking the view just as much as i do...looking out and seeing nothing but sky and treetops is so nice...

**friends who are so happy for us and who tell us with detail and regularity--you'll never know how much it means to each and to both...of us.

**myra.

**the life my heart is leading...never knew THIS kinda love was in the cards...but I'm loving playing the hand...every single day.

**you. in every possible way...you.


don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

3 comments:

Shelle said...

hey you can't be stealing my list and disguising it as your own missy!!

my coffee is always said...

can some one please stop talking about my thong? and did i get something? i mean anything? where the heck is my card? my stinkin' t-shirt?

brandi said...

Yeah for the beach!!! Can't wait!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger