Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BEEN A MINUTE...




but still ever-grateful..for:

**life, living, creation, existence, beauty, blessings...

**butterfly kisses in the morning and at night...

**being so proud of sunshine at nats...so, so proud

**time with my lil jellybean...

**floating...floating...floating on a river (even if i made the cardinal mistake according to your brother, lol)

**dontchange...by musiq soulchild

**her cooking...just wow.

**my mom's new job...congrats!

**the perfect getaway...really good movie--clever.

**interview(s)...

**late night/early morning talks on the balcony...great talks

**seeing it...before my eyes...being able to picture the near-future.

**this love...strong, deep, enduring

**leaving the past right where it belongs...in the past.

**his kisses on my cheek...

**a mentor who turned into a friend...

**loving my d/fw peeps enough to miss them...

**knowing my family supports my decision(s) and just wants me to be happy...plus they LOVE visiting here too so there are ulterior motives, i believe...lol

**the browns and greens in the deep forests of her eyes...still wow me. everytime.

**being closer/more time with my austin peeps...i missed you, you, and you more than i knew i did...

**this just-about-every-day thing...working hard to make it an everyday thing ASAP...

**working hard...

**time to bond while the working hard also makes me wait...

**forgiveness.

**patience...and belief in me. means everything.

**you. every single thing about you. unconditionally. you.


don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

3 comments:

Shelle said...

smile...what else is there to do, but smile

CousinSarah said...

Thank you mama. I love you soooo much.

So freaking happy to have you home. Not enough words to say that.

brandi said...

LOVE IT, and love you!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger