Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THE POWERS...OF AUSTIN.




GRATEFUL:

**life. love. being alive. being in love. living. loving.

**that you would...even if you brushed your teeth afterwards, lol.

**the new(est) look...starting over--being born--want something new...

**our birthday...July 24, 2009.

**my little Godzilla's 3rd birthday...wow she's growing up fast.  Happy birthday baby...I miss you.

**my friends...showing themselves...

**knowing you're just an outstretched arm away...

**my trust in the process...your trust in me...my trust in myself

**that my inbox on yahoo has somehow been completely emptied...as in 0 messages (new or old). this could be a bad thing, but hey--maybe it's just more of that purging and starting over. one quarter of me wants to freak out a little bit, but the other 3/4 says there's nothing i can do about it now except change my password and move forward....so i shall.

**little blessings that seem to come out of nowhere...i truly believe i have a guardian angel.

**my godson missing me when i'm not there...

**remaining calm, cool, and collected...it's the only way to fly.

**best friends.

**the way you know me...scary, a little...amazing, a lot.

**a heartfelt email to us both...we felt it and we appreciate it more than you know. thank you ma'am...

**the browns and greens in the deep forests of her eyes...and seeing them more often.

**communication...

**"i am not oblivious to the fact that i am...odd." LOL

**us being odd together...makes for an incredibly dynamic duo don't ya think?

**my Texas Power family...miss you already.

**you. in every, single way...you.

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

4 comments:

Shelle said...

great list love...yeah! she is here!!

brandi said...

YES!

Ebony Stewart said...

Good list. And I like the new look of the page.
Thank you both for coming to the show! Means a lot.

kimberley d taylor said...

good list.... glad you are back!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger