Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BACK ON SCHEDULE...


Grateful for:

**the ways i have been blessed...it's almost overwhelming sometimes.

**summer 2009...(ex: see photo)

**my leap(s) of faith and the love and support of those who love me--you all deserve to know how much that means to me...

**feeling enough for her to miss her this much (trying to turn a negative into a positive here, work with me-lol)

**another week...this time with baby beauty along for the ride--so glad she came...

**my bosses...both of them love me so much and i don't know why, but i know it's a wonderful thing. thank you deb, especially, for your love and support unconditionally--i love you to death...

**caution to the wind...walking by faith...living for today...living life to the fullest...yeah...ALL of that...i'm sure i should be scared, but that's not really my style...instead i'm just damn happy and excited...

**the mask coming off and seeing for sure who was underneath...not a pretty sight...but glad it's all out there now and true colors revealed...ugh.

**rigging up the problems with my car enough to use the money for other pressing things, at least for now...

**the fact that i realized this morning as i looked around my apartment...i don't have much stuff...at all...and i like it. been a packrat most of my life but have grown into quite the minimalist and i love it...especially helpful since i'm somewhat of a nomad...

**my heat rash (still from the beach!) is starting to go away...though it's itching like crazy right now

**slow mornings at work that give me a chance to handle my business early in the day and get motivated and on a roll before the afternoon tiredness hits...

**that the kiddos are good with the planned arrangements--makes me very happy...all falling into place and i have faith it will continue...

**she says i'm green when you're here, and i'm brown when you're not...and she's right...

**friends who have freely opened their arms and homes if i need/want them...with no strings attached--just want to make this as stress-free as possible for me...thank you.

**browns...greens...forests...eyes...yeah.

**trading treetops for roots...i can dig it.

**time with both my families combined...we all had a great time..ahh, teenage girls--glad we cleared that up...and everyone agreeing we should do it again soon...

**my moment of utopia under the diving board...encircled and getting kisses from all 3 of my ladies, lol

**doing what you thought i wouldn't...just to make sure you know i'm serious--don't f*ck with her again. (this one can be generic as well for anyone else who might have plans to play with fire...)

**actually remaining very happy and upbeat in spite of the posts (and lines in grateful lists) that show that i was clearly pissed off and had to exercise that "other side" of myself...i'm sorry to those who were a bit thrown off by having to see me in that mode, but unfortunately there are people out there who mistake my sweetness for weakness and sometimes, just gotta clear up that misconception--but it's handled now...and you all have your gentle giant back...hahaha

**decisions made...progress...movement toward what is desired--that's living to me...

**kitten giggles...

**the way you dote...it's new for me--particularly when it's for the right reasons...but i'm learning to receive it...and i appreciate it

**sunshine...sometimes ya make me feel all warm and sh*t, lol

**both my best friends having major tooth surgeries this summer--not grateful for that exactly, but grateful they won't be in pain anymore afterwards...tooth pain aint no joke!

**when the little one jumped up to greet me with a hug and a high-pitched "brandy!!" when i got home from work...i could see our future then...all of ours...and it was so beautiful.

**finally opening the floodgates a little...so many times my love for you has taken me there on the inside, but it was finally too much to contain--even though i still tried.

**our unwillingness to keep saying goodbye...and actually doing something about it...

**our strength...not letting any of the madness that surrounded us become a problem FOR us--it was us against the problem, never us against each other...another sign of a great couple

**blessings disguised as disappointments--i am grateful for my ability to see through the disguise...one of my favorite qualities.

**michellesarahtoyakatieericmomdadbrandikimt.rhondajessicataylorkamerondebjessicag.kimh.jevonjocelynchuckydianajannethalysiamisty

**you. you're everything you think you are...and more than you may ever truly realize, but damnit i'll die trying.

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

2 comments:

Shelle said...

fantastic list...you make life so much sweeter

brandi said...

for you being willing to be honest and objective with me... thank you for being an open ear and an open heart. I need this more than you may realize and I am so grateful.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger