Friday, July 10, 2009

LATE...BUT RIGHT ON TIME...








grateful:




**for the blessings in my life which truly make me feel i have nothing to complain about--thank You.




**for beach trips and "all of us" time...the brady bunch family vacation...lol




**for safe trips with 7 strong in the impala (safe because of the road, and that no one killed each other being in such close proximity, lol)




**for my family having a great time in Miami being a part of a very special experience for my baby sister--so proud of you kate.




**for you always asking about her...glad you know she's permanent.




**you too...i know it's tough on you in some ways, but thank you for your love, support, and heartfelt enthusiasm--you are a true definition of friend.




**welcome to my world, CVD...lol...it's a mofo aint it??




**my kitten...




**creating a new language only we understand...but we understand it well. (4Life, lol)...




**for baby beauty asking me, "if you met bob marley and could say one word to him, what would it be? what about one sentence?"...that was kinda deep...




**for 1-1 conversation with her oldest...who wanted to tell me how happy and comfortable i make her mom...and how happy that makes her...wow.




**the way our lives tend to parallel in some important ways (like now, for instance)--it's nice for us both to have someone who "gets it" in ways that others may not...




**those browns and greens in the deep forests of her eyes...yes, still...always...




**decisions, decisions, decisions...




**COMMUNICATION (i'm not yelling, just really, really grateful-lol)...




**NYLO...finally living up to its potential...wheww.




**a little bit of 1-1 time with my lil kamburger--love that kid, man.




**the winds of change a'blowin...(and no kim, it's not gas, lol)...




**IP addresses and friends in very helpful places....gotcha.




**ingenuity, resourcefulness, and a willingness to just try it myself...and the help of a coworker--a pen and a sharpie can do big things--even on a car. lol




**this love...i am still so ridiculously happy...and the shit aint going away...




**the amazing things you said to me on that balcony...your "karma incarnate"...i have no words.




**you asking me to be your love mentor...i am honored.




**seeing my friend brandi and meeting her great husband--we really enjoyed ourselves and look forward to hanging out for "grownup time" again soon...




**you meshing/merging so well with my friends and family...i knew that you would--still nice to see it in action...knew they'd love you.




**you...in that orange dress. wow.




**that she wears flowers in her hair for me...




**the fact that we missed each other when i returned to work...ahh, this is the good life.




**my mom...for thinking i'm the greatest, even when i know i'm not...




**my brother...just love that dude.




**for the love of a woman who is everything that is real, and good, and right in this world...and the fact that i can feel the same love from her in every touch, smile, and look. my heart is full.




don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

2 comments:

brandi said...

I'll say it again... Just so glad you guys made it down- it was short, but sweet! It was great to meet you Michelle and can't wait to see you two again!

bRandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger