Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FOR IT ALL...












GRATEFUL FOR:


**higher power...being blessed enough to be here...being blessed enough to have all of THIS while i am here..

**safety...with all the change a'brewin, it's nice to feel the safety that lies in you...you...and you.

**our tough, but open and honest convo today...you know i think the world of you--always have, always will. just gotta lay it out there no-holds-barred now though...yeah, it's like that. thank you for understanding...thank you for wanting the essence more than the ego.

**the most perfect hair i've ever seen...i may never get used to it. (no, not my own lol)

**friends with open doors...and tasty dinners...and coffee in the morning...and great conversation. i'm blessed...

**a love that we both still can't quite believe is real sometimes...and having to (literally) pinch each other to prove that it is...hurts so good. lol

**taco bueno...oh how i'll miss you. lol

**knowing that whenever this nomad blows back into town, there's always multiple somewheres to land...again, i am blessed.

**one last time...and oh what a time it was. our treetop hideaway will always be where it began...but time to make new memories.

**the best surprise dinner date i ever had...you made me smile...big.

**my friend/coworker/mentor...for loving me, forgiving me (and michelle, lol), and being happy for me

**you...for calling me. i am here..and you know i understand.

**how my dad goes with the flow...dropped a lot on him today...he took it all in stride as always...nevermind that he may have no real idea what i've said--doesn't "tune in" very well...but makes those tough convos a lot easier on me. lol

**her (their) confidence that she (they) can love and treat me (us) better than anyone else could...when a woman is that confident that she can/will treat you better than anyone else, she's usually right...

**your help to make one of her dreams a reality...i see so much in her, and i know she'll be so successful...thank you for your belief in her as well, and your willingness (and eagerness) and jump on board and help out...you're the best! i WILL get you that name...and soon. lol

**gin...even though you treated me bad that one night--i'll blame it on the fried rice. lol

**waking up to another party scene...even though it was just the 2 of us hahaha

**my brother, his fiancee, AND my baby sister coming to spend the night...had a great time and great conversation...

**peeping tinas (as opposed to toms)...makes me laugh

**the browns and greens in the deep forests of her eyes...

**JTK...really starting to settle into my heart--for real...and for the convo with the middle where i told her so....aww. lol

**the mirror...thank you...i needed it...and you knew that...and i didn't react very well...thank you for doing it anyway...and forgiving me...ahh, we are so good for one another.

**for being done and realizing what that actually means.

**for this journey...step 1 is complete...step 2 is saturday morning...and the r(b)est is yet to come...i am so looking forward to it...i know some don't understand, and that's ok...just watch me do me...and watch me smile...and if you love me, that'll be all that matters to you.

**for the way my heart beats your name...can you hear it? here, let me come closer...

**saturday.


don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

4 comments:

Shelle said...

i love reading your lists, so thoughtful and insightful...you have great people surrounding you baby

bRandy said...

yes i do...you being the best.

Shelle said...

wow..i like the new look...making some changes i see

bRandy said...

yep...it's about that time my love.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger