Thursday, August 27, 2009

BLESSED...



and grateful...

for:

**life and living...thank you.

**you.

**moving and shaking...getting settled in...it's all going in the right direction

**my job...though stressful at times, i love the challenge

**another year for sunshine...happy birthday :)

**finding out that the master's program(s) i am interested in are offered at the round rock campus of Texas State, so if i decide to go there, I won't have to go to San Marcos two nights/week to do so...

**this story...our story...the stuff great books/movies/lives are made of...i am enjoying writing...and going back and reading from time to time

**great conversations and gaining further understanding...Kerby Lane really likes their black beans 'eh?? lol

**my brother going to school the first day in vintage clothes--paisley shirt, corduroys, a blazer, and a fedora...man, i love that kid--he is so unique and doesn't give a damn. will have to question the decision of corduroys in the texas summer though, lol

**"i know you're talking to the hubby right now, but can i talk to you for a second?" LMAO

**ice cream together...i love being with you guys. and HE is hilarious...ridiculously so.

**my godson...who is also quite hilarious...."uhh, what's up with the roses??" lol

**you two having a throwback bff weekend...it was beautiful to see...but funny--both kept telling me the same stuff....you two make me LAUGH.

**meeting with an apt locator this saturday...can't wait to take the next step with you

**that both my friends who are going thru hard times in their relationships are able to find some solace and see their opportunities for growth in the midst of pain...

**the great things God's been doing with the sky lately--wow.

**that our visions of the future line up so well...duke ellington (lol)/house/boat/jet skis/ford truck/'57 chevy, here we come...

**i'm getting some homemade pizza this weekend and i'm very excited about it...lol

**the patience of my friends while i make this transition and get settled...i suck, i know this...but i will do better...just bear with me

**gentle reminders...gentle pushes...being what a real woman means to me...

**the greens and browns in the deep forests of her eyes...and they've been doing something extra lately...hmm...i like

**the piece in progress...

**you...every single thing about you...and there is SO much....you.

**...and that i finally found the right way to describe you--still never enough, but it may be the closest i'll ever come...
it's as if she swallowed the world and spends her life giving it back piece by piece...the incubator for all of God's most important creations...she is...everything.

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

4 comments:

brandi said...

This is what you wrote to me in the front of the book you gave me almost 10 years ago:

I hope this book can bring a smile to your face and some peace to your heart. Thank you for trusting me with yourself. We have been placed in each other's lives for a reason. I am here whenever you need me and anytime you want to talk or just hang out. I realize that right now some things don't make sense, but together I think we can figure them out. I think you're wonderful and I'm glad you have walked into my world. I hope I can make a difference in yours!

You barely knew me then and yet you opened up your arms to guide me through one of the most difficult times of my life. And here we are now. Ah, the circle of life. I am blessed to be able to call you my friend. I love you!

my coffee is always said...

nice list...

Shelle said...

yes, you are amazingly wonderful...man can we get a supplement of cheese please lol

bRandy said...

lol @ michelle...you know you wanted/needed that supplement too for that muddy queso :)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger