Thursday, September 10, 2009

NO DISCLAIMERS, JUST GRATEFUL...




for...

**this life. this love. this day.

**9.6.09...changed everything and nothing all at once. just couldn't hold it anymore. grateful for the moonlight, the water, the soft skin, and the courage to say how i felt. thankful she said yes.

**the browns and greens in the deep forests of her eyes...needed to move up the list this time.

**9.19.09

**rejuvenation....

**time with Godzilla and company...merging my families even more...how much they loved you immediately--how great you were with them.

**an absolutely wonderful labor day weekend...my mom loves her. she loves my mom. my mom loves her daughter. her daughter loves my mom. (in fact tried to purposely get left behind)...it was amazing and i am so glad we did it. ahh, my girls...

**my job...although they're trying to kill me this week, i really do like it and the people i work with.

**first born, jellybean, and kamburger...so easy to love them--they really are as great as the biased mother says they are, lol

**music--i'm falling in love all over again...some of these songs just get me right in the old ticker, others just have a beat that's outta this world...(special shout out to ginuine, maroon 5, john mayer, and mario right now)

**KKB all jacked up at the same time...wow...who would've thought?

**my muse...i'm not "that" kind of poet...but she does give me words i didn't even know i knew

**"if i only got one shot...to win you...then call me Jordan, 4th quarter in '92"...i love that--for the obvious Jordan-reference reason, and also because I feel that song (and especially that line) deep in my SOUL...lol

**the sky...i don't know if God was trying to get my attention, but (s)he most certainly did so...i have a whole new respect for that masterpiece above...it's been amazing

**My mom...for making her know how welcomed and loved she is--both of them in fact. All of us in fact. I appreciate you.

**"you just be throwing stuff on"...i don't know why i'm grateful for this per se, but it made me laugh...and possibly reevaluate the way i dress...LMAO

**self-talk and its powers--at least for me--i can truly "sit myself down" so to speak, and have a talk with myself (internally) and set myself straight...get my mind right...and i'm so glad because i'm the only one who's there 24/7...i don't have to wait for someone else to have the time, knowledge, or inclination to do it for me...

**but....also grateful for your ability to set me straight as needed

**the fact that neither of us is afraid of what others think, other's timelines, or doing us. our confidence is neither naiive nor stupid--it's
confidence and it's based on very well thought-out and COMMUNICATED factors.

**i love us. we are a very cool couple...unconventional in many ways...traditional in just as many...totally us in all. most will never understand. we always will. we win.

**uh-oh...it's happening again...the grateful list is becoming all about her/us...grateful for that problem--it's a good one to have...but i'll try to redirect now, lol

**for my friend who is being strong in a very difficult time...grateful for our rekindled friendship--never went anywhere but glad for the regularity again...we're better that way. we make each other laugh...a LOT.

**for your honesty today...again, i know it's not easy, i know it's complicated...i also know that i believe in us and the beauty of our base--our friendship--very much.

**the fact that even though it's natural, and even though i wouldn't be wrong, i am not going there...i understand that it'd be understandable...just not gonna do it.

**you reminding me of that night...driving from killeen...electric shock...wow.

**you. i breathe your name and i swallow your tears...you live in me and i, in you. i am home. you are home. we...are home...finally. let's put our feet up and stay...forever. paradise squared.

don't forget to smile...doesn't always come as mindlessly as breathing, but is potentially just as important...--bRandy

3 comments:

brandi said...

Love it.

my coffee is always said...

Nice......

Shelle said...

great list...GREAT list...the weekend was incredible wasn't it...interesting these multiples of 3 and the #9 repeating itself..hmmm
we got it sooo good :)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Real Estate. Powered by Blogger